Yamaha Viking 700 Lift Kit (14-19) - Perfex
Perfex 2" lift kit for Yamaha Viking 700 is engineered to allow full drop of the suspension of your Viking in front and rear without causing any binding in the factory CV joint.
Perfex lift kits are designed to give you the maximum ground clearance using your factory component, without sacrificing reliability. Combine this lift kit with larger wheels & tires, and your machine becomes even bigger!
Directly bolt-on on your machine, this awesome 2" lift kit can be installed by everyone who have a garage with simple tools. The kit comes with all the necessary hardware and instructions that you will need to install it properly.
- Front and Rear HEAVY DUTY 3/16" Stainless steel lift brackets.
- All necessary Zinc plated hardware.
- Installation instructions with pictures and 3D illustrations.
- Increase Front and Rear ground clearance of 2 inch.
- Extremely durable STAINLESS STEEL construction (this kit will NEVER rust).
- Bolt-on application.
- All the components are CNC bent and laser-cut, for a perfect fit.
- Complete with all necessary hardware and easy-to-follow instruction.
- Grade 8.8 bolts and nuts.
- Engineered for zero axle bind.
- No cutting, drilling or welding require.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Made in Canada.
|Model||Year||Lift||Front Note||Rear Note|
|Yamaha Viking 700||14-19||2"||1||2|
- Relocates both shocks at the bottom, using brackets system.
- Relocates both shocks at the top, using brackets system.
- Requires some cutting, grinding, or drilling.
- Requires 1 wheels spacers.
- Uses spring spacers.
- Front lift will fit with factory cargo box.
- Spring spacers will fit on Elka and JRI suspension.
- Rear lift brackets are enginering for the version with 12" and 14" of travel.
- Rear spring spacers are enginering for the version with 16" of travel.
- Will not fit on the Special edition models with the Fox 2.5 Podium X2 shocks.