HJC I-50 Argos Off Road Helmets
HJC i50 Argos Off Road Full Face Helmet.
- Standards: ECE and DOT Approved.
- Construction: Polycarbonate Composite.
- Weight: 2.95 lbs / 1340 grams.
Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell
- Lightweight, superior fit, and comfort using advanced CAD technology.
- Impact absorbing, multi-density EPS liner.
- Maximum range adjustable visor.
SLID (Sliding Layer Impact Distribution)
- SLID technology has been developed to minimize damage to the brain by dispersing impact. It employs a special gel liner located inside the helmet that provides rotating function. The layer has flowable properties, allowing it to counter the rotation acceleration, dispersing the rotating impact when a multiple-direction impact occurs while on the bike.
Large Eye Port
- Maximum visibility and superior goggle fit.
- Aerodynamic rear spoiler.
ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System
- Top and forehead intake vents combine with rear exit vents to provide flow-through ventilation that helps to pull heat and humidity up and out of the helmet's interior.
SuperCool Interior Lining
- More comfort in dirt and off-road conditions.
- Crown and cheek pads are removable and washable.
- Cheek pads are interchangable throughout all shell sizes.
Nylon Strap Double D-Ring Retention System
- Neatly secures chin strap.
**Soft Helmet Storage Bag Included**
No reviews posted for this product!
More HJC Motocross Helmets on sale !