Polaris Ranger 1000 XP Snorkel Kit (18-19) - High Lifter
This ground-breaking snorkel is the first in the industry to utilize new high temperature silicon hoses molded for specific applications.
Our engineers addressed heat issues by using the belt exhaust for heat dissipation by blowing belt exhaust across the manifold. Additional features include positioning the risers to be less obstructive and offer optimal rear visibility unlike other competitors on the market that obstruct a rider's view. This kit offers advanced design plus a sleek branded riser bracket and 2" custom snorkel caps.
* All kits vary and some items may not be included.
Features and Benefits:
- First in the industry to utilize custom molded high temperature silicon hoses in routing areas.
- Custom molded silicone hoses allow for easier installation, shorter install times with more reliable connections.
- Works with factory cab enclosure and back glass application.
- Utilizes the belt exhaust for heat dissipation by blowing belt exhaust across the manifold, same as factory.
- Superior rear view as compared to other snorkels due to careful snorkel riser placement. It does not block the rear view when looking into the bed or behind the Ranger..
- Powder Coated Riser Bracket to keep risers straight, evenly spaced and looking good.
- Rubber Grommets hold riser tubes in place and prevent rattles while riding.
- 2" High Lifter riser caps.
- Bellows allow the differential and transmission air to expand and contract without the need for long vent lines that can easily get plugged with mud or be pulled off.
- All mounting hardware for complete installation.
- Step-by-step instructions complete with detailed photos.
Note: With a Cab or Back Glass installed the riser bracket will touch the glass, we use the rubber grommets as a bumper to prevent scratching. (The bracket will contact the glass.)